Last updated July 2016
- About an experience that occurred within the last 12 months.
- Relevant to MowerRepairShops.com and our visitors.
- There is no reason to insult anyone or use this forum to attack a business or a customer, or for that matter, any other Submission author. However, this is not meant to restrict your right to comment on or describe an experience.
- This is a forum regarding lawnmower repair shop reviews and therefore content related to political, ethic, or religious topics is not relevant. Please share your opinions involving these elsewhere.
- Use of names may be appropriate when referring to a repair shop experience in accordance with these Ground Rules.
- Free from duplicates. Only one review per experience is permitted. Don’t waste your or our time, please.
- Free from any web links, ads, solicitations, or any other offer to other persons
- At least 15 words.
- Posted by an author or immediate family member of an author who had an experience at a business.
- Do not include content that was published by others, or any content published by yourself that appears elsewhere or that is subject to obligations of confidentiality or that you do not have permission to post here.
- Do no impersonate anyone or claim to be someone other than who you are.
- About a service or purchasing experience at a business.
- Submissions should NOT be created while on site at the business unless with a Mower Excellence Rated business via an official text message or link.
- Referencing an experience where the author is not affiliated with any lawnmower repair shop or manufacturer, either currently or within the past five years and is not the spouse or immediate family member of a member of a lawnmower repair shop or manufacturer.
- Free from any attempt to obtain money or services from a business in exchange for removing or editing a negative review.
- Free from any inappropriate content.
- Profanity (Please note: We do have a profanity filter that will “X” out inappropriate words and will not hesitate to remove words that are intended to be alternative spellings or names of inappropriate words).
- Racial and ethnic references.
- Physical threats or violence directed at an individual or group.
- References to physical appearances.
- References to criminal, illegal, or unethical activity or other such content intended to defraud or harm another.
- Do not post Submissions intended to remain private or to correspond with Intellisign.
- Do not include private conversations with Intellisign in any Submission.
- Help, support, concerns, questions, and other content that is meant to be directed to
Intellisign, its staff, or support should be directed to Intellisign at Contact Us. MowerRepairShops.com and Intellisign reserve the right to remove any post for any reason at any time. While we hope to not have to remove any Submissions, we do so in an effort to encourage others to review and post Submissions and to be helpful feedback for the businesses.